Wednesday 18 April 2012

Week 15 - Twine

As I mentioned in my last post, this week I had a bit of catching up to do, so I had to do 2 cards this week! I know excuses excuses, but I have been so busy that there has just not been any time to make cards. With work looming overhead, and just the thought of having to go back, I have been stressed to the max. This is why I took the time to make 2 card last night, and here is the second. Over at the Christmas Card Challenge, the challenge was to incorporate Twine, and here is what I came up with. I have to admit, I am please with the results. I used some very old stock stampin up dsp, and chocolate chip cardstock, and one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets with co-ordinating punch. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. If there's one thing I like it's Christmas card A.R.Y....This one is Fabulous lol...LOve your design..LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete